MNS - Military Nursing Service
Applications for Indian Army Military Nursing Service Exam (B.Sc. Nursing) will be available soon. Only female candidates can apply for admission to 4 years B Sc. (Nursing) Course. The candidates will be awarded admission based on the merit cum choice, (subject to vacancy in each College). The admission will be commencing at Colleges of Nursing of Armed Forces Medical Services. Candidates will be provided with free ration, accommodation, uniform allowance, and a monthly stipend during training as per existing terms and conditions as amended from time to time..
Indian Army Nursing Admission 2021 Overview
|Exam Name||Indian Army Military Nursing Service Exam (B.Sc. Nursing)|
|Examination Authority||Directorate General of Medical Services (Army)|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Selection Procedure||Phase-I: Written Exam (MCQ)
Phase-III: Medical Test
Phase-IV: Merit List
|Number of Vacancies||220|
Number of Seats (Institution wise)
|College of Nursing||Seats|
|CON, AFMC Pune||40|
|CH (EC) Kolkata||30|
|AH (R&R), New Delhi||30|
|CH (CC), Lucknow||40|
|CH (AF), Bangalore||40|
Marital Status: Female candidates who are unmarried/divorcee/legally separated or widows without encumbrances can apply for Indian Army BSc Nursing 2021.
Nationality: Candidates should be Indian nationals.
Age Limit: The date of birth of the candidate should be between 1st Oct. 1996 to 30th Sept. 2004 (both days inclusive)
- Passed in the first attempt, Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) or equivalent (12 Years schooling) Exam as a regular student from a Statutory/Recognized Board /University/Exam Body is required.
- The above qualification should be passed with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) and English with not less than 50% aggregate marks.
- Appearing candidates in the final year of qualifying examination during the current academic session may also apply provisionally.
- The candidates finally selected for the course will have to submit proof of passing the eligibility.
- Medical fitness will be determined as per standards applicable for commission in the Armed Forces as amended from time to time. X-Ray examination of Chest and USG (of abdomen & pelvis) will be done
- Minimum height should not be less than 148 cm (relaxed by 5cm in case of candidates belonging to Western Himalayan region, Eastern Himalayan region, and Scheduled Tribes)
- Candidates can see the details of medical standards on the Indian Army Websites www.joinindianarmy.nic.in / www.indianarmy.gov.in
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2021 Application Form
Candidates may apply online only through www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. It is mandatory for the candidate to give the mobile number for correspondence. The candidate’s E-mail ID is the user ID for this website and the candidate will select her own password. Candidates will be required to pay the application fee. A bank reference number (DU Number) will be generated for the future correspondence of the candidate on the successful completion of online payment. For further details on the admission procedure, please visit the official website Indian Army.